Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

7 Random Thoughts

There's no purpose to this specific blog it's just some random thoughts that I've been having this week. ...and of course I'm putting it in list format.

#1. I can not get enough of the PINK song "Try." I'm literally playing it over and over and over again. Listen to it, download it, and hopefully you'll love it as much as I do.

#2. Charming Charlie, and chunky rings. Seriously, you can NOT beat this place. Everything (earrings, rings, sunglasses, hair accessories, bracelets...I mean everything,) is arranged by color in the store. You can spend hours in there. The prices are phenomenal. Here's a ring I got a few weeks ago...check out the website at Charming Charlie.


#3. I'm, scratch that we, are going on vacation in January or February 2014. I have no idea where. I can gaurantee you that it will be tropical. My only requirements: sun, amazing beaches, snorkeling, and pure relaxation. I'm currently thinking about Bimini, Aruba, or somewhere in The Bahamas. What would you suggest?

#4.  Lance Armstrong = pathetic. You should have grown some balls and 'fessed up a long time ago. (Too harsh? Too bad.) You've put a dark cloud over your "sport." It wasn't that popular in the first place (maybe I'm wrong saying that,) and now you've tarnished whatever respectable qualities it did have.

#5. I want another fish tank. The problem is that last time we had a fish tank Levi decided to get a better look. On his hind legs. With his two front paws pressed up against the fish tank. He's roughly 90lbs. Levi + Fish Tank = Nightmares of my fish doing the jitterbug on the floor.

#6. Staying up later than I should to read a book, although a great idea at the time, always comes back to bite me in the butt.  I had to though. (Sounds like an excuse I used when I was younger.) I usually pride myself on having a book figured out, and this one totally threw me for a RIDICULOUS curve. ...and then obviously, I had to read as much as I could to try and figure out how I had this one all wrong! By the way the book that was keeping me up all night, "Gone Girl," by Gillian Flynn.

#7. We're going to Miami in April! We have some amazing friends down there and I can't wait to see them. 2 months and 25 days. Not that I'm counting. Did I also mention we are seeing the Celtics play the Heat? Scoreeeeeeee!

~Keep It ClaSea

No comments:

Post a Comment