Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hungry? Try This Baked Potato Soup

I apparently wreaked havoc on some of your stomachs when I mentioned a "Baked Potato Soup" recipe that I was making yesterday. Next time I will put a disclaimer about any food that is going to be mentioned. (It sounded much funnier in my head. Sorry.)

For all of you that were starving while reading the blog, and subsequently messaged me, wrote on my facebook wall, or emailed me here's the link...

Baked Potato Soup ...and please don't stop there, she has some other awesome recipes!

...ohhhh yes....did I mention this gets made in a crock pot? Everything about it is just
G-E-N-I-U-S. You can literally set it and forget it. (Or set it and do a bazillion other things.)

My notes about the soup: It's super filling. 1/2 a bowl is enough, but I always manage to eat a little more! I've made it with regular cream cheese and then another time with fat free cream cheese; it tastes the same! It (the cream cheese,) just thickens the consistency. My personal favorite however, is when it's topped with some freshly cooked bacon and shredded cheddar cheese. YUM! ...however, I think I'm going to add some steamed broccoli in addition to the cheddar cheese tomorrow!

~Keep It ClaSea (and your bellies full!)

No comments:

Post a Comment