Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

How I Became "ClaSea"

Since yesterday was my 3 year wedding anniversary, it's only fitting that I share with you how I became "ClaSea."

When Matthew and I moved into our second apartment, the Charter technician needed an email address created for the account. On the spot Matthew came up with the idea of ClaSea. My last name (at the time,) was Clark and his was Seaman. Genius I must say, to merge our names like that. Shortly thereafter, literally months, we were engaged! This is one from our engagement session, and the link for our amazing photographer: Lynn Quinlivan Photography ...she did both the engagement session and our wedding!


 

About 4 years later when we married, I took Matthew's last name. So now, although I am "Mrs. Seaman," I still love the "ClaSea" combination, and love using it for things like this blog. It's part of my past, as I was known as a "Clark" for over 24 years; and I will always be a Clark at heart. But being called  "Mrs. Seaman" is my future and has the promise of very exciting things.

 
The BIG DAY. January 16, 2010.

 
Although it's only been three crazy years, I can't wait to see what is headed our way!! I love you Mr. Seaman, and thank you everyday for making me your "Mrs.!"
 
~Keep It ClaSea


No comments:

Post a Comment